An affiliate link means I have a relationship with the company, brand, or seller of a product. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking through to that seller, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. I do not share any product or service that I do not believe offers value to my Clients and Visitors. Thoughts expressed in any reviews are always my own and honest.
1. Log Files
We use log files like many other websites to track certain types of information (analytics) in order to provide the content that meets the needs of our visitors. The information in the log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
All of the analytics above is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Users might be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing name and email address to receive communication from Waymarks. We use a secure opt-in subscription system, and we reserve the right to contact subscribers with information related to this website and blog.
Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime and every email delivered will contain a working “Unsubscribe” link for this purpose. Once unsubscribed, all information (name and email address) will be deleted from our list and records.
4. Client information
Waymarks may collect the following information, freely provided by Clients and Visitors:
- Basic Account Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up, transfer, or conduct work on your website. For example, your name, business name, business address and contact details (email address and phone number).
- Transaction and Billing Information: When you purchase our services, you will provide additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your name, credit card information or bank details, and contact information.
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you, your company, and/or your products in the draft and published content for your website.
- Credentials: Depending on the services you use, you may provide us with credentials for your website (like SSH, FTP, and SFTP username and password) to allow us to troubleshoot problems on your websites more quickly.
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, provide project details, and/or communicate with us about a support.
How we use this information
We do not sell our clients’ personally identifiable information.
- Provide Services: We use the information you to provide in order to complete the services you purchase (site maintenance, site transfers, content updates, adding new features, etc.).
By using this website (waymarks.us), clicking on links out/off this site, and/or opting in to the newsletter, you give consent for your information to be used in the ways listed above.
You may withdraw consent at any time by: unsubscribing from the newsletter (as described above), not clicking links, deleting and/or disabling cookies, and not using this website.
Last Updated: September 19, 2018
Images used on this site and in the newsletter are from the following sources:
- Pixabay, used in compliance with creative commons guidelines.
- Jacquelyn Van Sant, original photography. Used with permission.
- Bradley Van Sant, original photography. Used with permission.